Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 663 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00184 BOB / COP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,600 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,692 (COL$3,087,243) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brighton and Hove costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)