Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.102 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,031 (€868) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (about 1 hour ago)