Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.907 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,809 ($1,275) in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)