Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.102 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,309 (€902) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,600 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)