Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.907 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b12,489 ($1,808) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)