Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.137 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,335 (€1,147) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)