Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14047 BOB / PHP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,200 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,448 (Php38,786) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)