Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,079 ($1,026) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)