Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.907 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,115 ($1,320) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)