Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 743 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.903 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,004 ($1,449) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)