Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.196 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,651 (€1,055) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,300 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)