Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.854 BOB / PLN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,300 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,948 (3,208 zł) in Rzeszów.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)