Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.907 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,765 ($1,124) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)