Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24832 BOB / UAH
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,300 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,735 (19,068₴) in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)