Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.284 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b6,095 (R$ 4,746) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)