Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.084 BOB / HRK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,416 (6,841 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)