Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.142 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,891 (€1,092) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madrid costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)