Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.030 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,049 (£1,113) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)