Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04135 BOB / PKR *
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,400 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,473 (₨108,163) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)