Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.137 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,193 (€1,007) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)