Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.024 BOB / ILS
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 55% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,929 (4,905 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 3 hours ago)