Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.900 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,622 ($960) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,000 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,151 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)