Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 809 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30602 BOB / MXN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b6,193 (Mex$ 20,238) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)