Cost of living in Quelimane, Mozambique vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09727 BOB / MZN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quelimane (Mozambique) is 28% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,700 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,119 (42,345 MT) in Quelimane.
Prices recently added
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)