Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.988 BOB / CNY
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,821 (5,890元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevitas costs 5.00 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)