Cost of living in Pune, India vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09189 BOB / INR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 19% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,200 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,992 (₨54,328) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)