Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.917 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,581 ($1,241) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)