Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.909 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 150% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b13,520 ($1,957) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)