Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.041 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,330 (£921) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)