Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.856 BOB / PLN
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,979 (3,222 zł) in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)