Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.913 BOB / USD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,273 ($1,486) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)