Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.020 BOB / TTD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 35% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,993 (7,833 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,900 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)