Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.974 BOB / PGK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 66% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,795 (5,468 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)