Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17402 BOB / MUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 15% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,580 (₨37,811) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)