Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.117 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,238 (€892) in Ponta Delgada, Azores to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paulinia costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)