Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.143 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 8% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,934 (€852) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 3 hours ago)