Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.030 BOB / GBP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,544 (£946) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,100 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 4 hours ago)