Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.265 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,180 (R$ 4,096) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$48,500 (about 4 hours ago)