Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31222 BOB / CZK
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,000 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,673 (18,169 Kč) in Pilsen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)