Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22227 BOB / THB
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b6,370 (28,661 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,700 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)