Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 696 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.972 BOB / AUD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b10,104 (AU$2,032) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)