Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.293 BOB / BRL
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,900 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,777 (R$ 3,694) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)