Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.102 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,662 (€946) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,400 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Accra costs GH₵45 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Minsk costs 1.30 BYN (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (33 minutes ago)