Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.926 BOB / SRD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 5% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b6,200 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b5,877 (6,345 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Murcia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)