Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.196 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b7,404 (€903) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)