Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.528 BOB / NZD
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,377 (NZ$1,850) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,100 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 3 hours ago)