Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.142 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b9,557 (€1,174) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)