Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.142 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,059 (€990) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b6,200 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)