Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00876 BOB / CLP
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b5,500 in Potosí you would need to make just about $b4,589 (CH$524,161) in Ovalle.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madrid costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)