Cost of living in Oulu, Finland vs Potosí, Bolivia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.137 BOB / EUR
Do you live in Potosí? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Potosí (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b8,379 (€1,030) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b5,500 in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)